There is nothing cuter than seeing a dog dressed up exactly like its owner. However, having the money to dress your pooch up might be a little tricky when money is tight. Here are a few tips on how to dress your dog and stay within budget.
- Check out garage sales and second-hand stores. Often times you might not find what you are looking for, but every once in a while you might run into someone else who is a pet enthusiast.
- Compare prices from one store to the next and check out stores that offer coupons or weekly sales. A really great way to save money is to make sure that you are paying the lowest price for your pet costumes.
- Buy things online. Buying pet costumes online is a great way to save money. Often you will pay less than retail value and it will be shipped right to your door.
- Sell old clothing that your pet does not wear. If your pet does not wear the clothes, it might be a good idea to place an ad online. This could bring in money to buy new clothing later.
- Trade clothing with friends. If you have a friend or friends who also love to dress their pets up, it could be worth while to trade clothing. This will give you the sleek ability to appear as if you have a lot of outfits without the cost that comes with the clothes.